Saturday, July 21, 2012

Hiking trip!

We set off for our first hiking trip with our little one. Our plan was to hike up Table rock Mountain. We thought we passed it so we made a small stop at Moose cave trail.






We were very excited about this hike. Then we got started and then finished in about 20 min. It was the start of our nice hike. We got into the car and headed down the road a littler farther.




We found Table Rock and started on our way. I thought I remembered this trail, but I was wrong.



We found a moose track on our way.



We hiked for about 10 minutes and needed to take a gummie break. Then we walked a littler farther and this is what we came to.

All up hill! Hiking used to be so much fun now it feels like exercise. It is not so easy to hike with a little one on  the front and a bigger little one on my back. The hubby had to take over after a bit.


We attempted to let her walk on her own. That lasted  a few time for a very short time.


This is the last picture of our hike because this momma got to tired to finish the hike. We started back down and had lunch half way down. Then went grocery shopping. See what happened in the next blog.



1 comment:

  1. My friend James and I recently visited Moose Cave, which was fun. I also had remember the trails as 'different'. :)

    ReplyDelete