Saturday, July 21, 2012

Help! Headaches!

I am about 17 weeks...I think. My morning sickness has stopped as long as I take a sleeping pill and 100mg of vitamin B6 every night. If I forget I am then sick all day with at least one real trip to the bathroom loosing whatever I had just eaten. On the other hand I am having these terrible headaches that wont go away. Now I am drinking plenty at least according to a few dehydration tests I know. Tylenol is all I'm allowed to have yet it does nothing to make my head stop hurting. I'm eating enough as well.

I know that the eyes change during pregnancy but what is there to do about it? I cant afford to by glasses just for another 6 months and then they will change back?.

Maybe it has nothing to do with my eyes? The headaches started a few weeks ago when Gram was really ill and I picked up extra responsibilities with moms kids. A non stop stress headache that should have stopped when the stress did right?

I am finally home for the week and things seem to be back to normal. I have my little girl back! That was the longest five days without her. Shes safe (not that her Grammy would let anything happen to her) her diaper rash is even gone. So if its stress what am I stressed about?

1 comment:

  1. I had really bad tension headaches when I was pregnant. Try having Nick, or whoever, rub around your shoulders and neck to relieve the tension. My tension headaches would make me sick when I was pregnant but got better once I had someone to rub the tension away.

    ReplyDelete