Tuesday, February 14, 2012

Valentines prep part one

Getting ready for the Valentines banquet that my teens put on. I told them that I would make the deserts.

Little Dawning wanted to help. I gave her oatmeal to play with and she thought she would eat it.


First, we started with sugar cookies. We used the recipe my Gram gave me.
              4C Flour
                1tsp salt
               2tsp Baking Powder
               1tsp Baking Soda
               1C Butter (soft)
               2C Sugar
               2 Eggs
               1tsp Vanilla
             1C Sour Milk

Bake at 375 degrees for 8-10 min

Well I wanted to make them into hearts and lips. I fought with the dough for 30 min then put it in the fridge and later the freezer before I could finely get them to spread so that I could get them cut up.
The teens decorated them with frosting and sprinkles.










No comments:

Post a Comment