Friday, February 24, 2012

Cho Sun Restaurant

Have you ever gone to a new restaurant thinking it will be reasonably priced?

Well, that's what we did the other day. We went to a sushi restaurant here in Bethel thinking we had enough cash to eat there. Then we entered and it was pretty fancy! my dear husband had just gotten out of work and was still in his work clothes and we had our little dawning with us who had been snacking all day and wasn't really to hungry. Now we sat down and looked at the menu I am allergic to shrimp and I'm not to keen on raw fish (I know its a sushi restaurant) so, there was one meal that I could eat and the thing they bring out before our food just happened to be shrimp. My meal cost $17 and my hubby's was $20! Little Dawning threw the food on the floor and tried hard to take my chopsticks so we had to ask for her own set.

We will probably never go there again especially with our little one.

No comments:

Post a Comment